We are excited to open for the season on Friday, November 27, 2020 under the guidelines issued by the State of Michigan and the CDC. During this process the health and safety of our guests and team members is our leading priority. We are focused on staying up-to-date on CDC recommendations and government guidelines. At this time, we have made modifications to our farm and how we interact with guests to help protect us all.
The following precautions are being observed for the safety of our guests and our staff:
- Practice Social Distancing of 6 feet.
- Markers are placed on the floor inside the building to display 6 feet social distancing standards.
- Points of contact are being monitored and sanitized by staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided at the farm.
- Staff members will complete a daily wellness check upon arrival at the farm and the beginning of their shift.
- Staff and customers are required to wear a mask while at the farm (both inside and outside). If you do not wish to or cannot wear a mask, you can purchase online for curbside pickup at shop.rbtreefarm.com or by calling 989-424-9336.
- We believe that health and safety is a shared responsibility and ask that all guest follow recommendations from the CDC and do not come to the farm if you have a fever, cough, or respiratory symptoms, or have recently been in contact with someone who was sick.
- While we have taken enhanced safety measures, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place. The CDC advises that senior citizens and those with underlying health conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting the Red Barn Tree Farm, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure of COVID-19.
We remain more committed than ever to help you make memories with your family! Thank you so much for your understanding and help.
Updated October 22, 2020.